Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.226 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 947,647 Franc (€1,457) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)