Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,755,181 Franc (€2,635) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)