Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.577 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,857,695 Franc (€2,834) in Lappeenranta.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)