Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 650.503 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,708,971 Franc (€2,627) in Lappeenranta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (35 minutes ago)