Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.977 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 362,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 337,369 Franc (元3,924) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (20 minutes ago)