Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.102 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 345,125 Franc (元4,153) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)