Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.003 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 283,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 212,106 Franc (12,475 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)