Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.229 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,482,710 Franc (€2,253) in Lahti.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)