Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.879 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 329,910 Franc (₨56,115) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)