Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.800 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 277,422 Franc (₨47,829) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)