Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.630 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 426,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 300,230 Franc (₨64,848) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)