Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.611 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 334,740 Franc (₨72,600) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)