Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.588 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 222,478 Franc (₨39,811) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)