Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.494 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,119,641 Franc (749,450 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)