Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.527 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,213,925 Franc (794,935 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)