Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.227 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,136,991 Franc (6,489 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (28 minutes ago)