Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.760 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,038,217 Franc (6,189 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)