Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.476 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,806,450 Franc (9,846 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)