Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.872 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,098,731 Franc (CH$1,259,725) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)