Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.703 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 494,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 368,259 Franc (ARS $11,261) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)