Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.670 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 354,028 Franc (ARS $9,155) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)