Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.820 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 905,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 668,715 Franc (Mex$ 23,203) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)