Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.600 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 996,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 724,837 Franc ($b8,568) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Modesto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)