Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.148 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,376,426 Franc ($b15,269) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)