Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.133 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 805,946 Franc ($b9,467) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)