Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.435 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 897,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 638,847 Franc ($b7,942) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)