Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 557.230 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 241,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 241,000 Franc ($432) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)