Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 580.280 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 240,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 240,000 Franc ($414) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)