Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 558.960 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 526,690 Franc ($942) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (23 minutes ago)