Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.783 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 243,663 Franc (L 9,098) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)