Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.347 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 399,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 307,763 Franc (L 12,640) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (32 minutes ago)