Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.570 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 636,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 486,413 Franc (L 20,637) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)