Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.730 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 547,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 418,682 Franc (L 17,643) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)