Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.491 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 485,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 368,320 Franc (L 16,377) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (31 minutes ago)