Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.299 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 293,516 Franc (L 12,598) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)