Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.537 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,581,052 Franc (€2,383) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)