Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.408 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,938,359 Franc (¥358,417) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)