Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.409 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,304,107 Franc (¥241,103) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)