Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1820.288 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,361,841 Franc (Dinar 1,298) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (26 minutes ago)