Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1774.880 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,452,499 Franc (Dinar 1,382) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (32 minutes ago)