Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1834.160 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,495,622 Franc (Dinar 1,361) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)