Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1996.684 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,115,560 Franc (Dinar 559) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)