Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1787.006 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,701,686 Franc (Dinar 1,512) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (33 minutes ago)