Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.832 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,500 Franc (Taka 805) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)