Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.045 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 247,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 176,722 Franc (GH₵1,349) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)