Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.313 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 266,432 Franc (GH₵1,715) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)