Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.978 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 162,369 Franc (GH₵1,320) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)