Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,100 Franc (1,820 Kwanza) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)