Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.504 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,100 Franc (2,436 Kz) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (38 minutes ago)