Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.009 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 897,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 632,922 Franc (RM4,906) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (26 minutes ago)