Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.621 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 883,743 Franc (RM6,516) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)