Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.005 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,403,780 Franc (RM10,172) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)