Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.623 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 670,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 480,806 Franc (RM3,419) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)