Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 138.005 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 221,905 Franc (RM1,608) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)