Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,909 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.635 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 320,208 Franc (RM2,293) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)