Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,828 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.880 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 526,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 368,212 Franc (RM2,595) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)