Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.925 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 331,271 Franc (RM2,419) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)