Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.459 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 305,305 Franc (55,925 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)