Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.345 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 394,348 Franc (73,779 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 2 hours ago)