Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.152 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,973,509 Franc (kr 43,000) in Kristiansand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)