Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.826 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,456,607 Franc (kr 33,733) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)