Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.358 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 255,729 Franc (47,728 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)