Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.479 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 548,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 365,621 Franc (66,737 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 2 hours ago)