Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.456 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 577,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 385,806 Franc (70,707 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)