Cost of living comparison between Kraljevo, Serbia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.362 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 254,597 Franc (47,484 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (31 minutes ago)