Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.050 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,460,472 Franc (9,669 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)