Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.781 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,812,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 7,449,169 Franc (HK$94,556) in Kowloon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)