Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.177 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,339,510 Franc (HK$122,322) in Kowloon.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (42 minutes ago)