Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.611 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 9,134,287 Franc (HK$114,736) in Kowloon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (36 minutes ago)