Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.892 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,812,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 7,324,075 Franc (HK$91,675) in Kowloon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)