Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.215 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,232,780 Franc (€3,429) in Kotka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)