Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.689 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,360,728 Franc (RM9,811) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)