Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.880 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 718,937 Franc (RM5,067) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)