Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.054 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 751,763 Franc (RM5,525) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)