Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.040 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 434,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 325,017 Franc (₨40,426) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)