Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.043 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 224,729 Franc (₨24,850) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)