Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.838 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 266,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 207,507 Franc (₨23,479) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)