Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.312 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 513,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 385,310 Franc (₨46,355) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)