Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.335 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 290,231 Franc (₨34,820) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)