Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.121 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 343,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 237,585 Franc (RM1,785) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr275,995 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)