Cost of living comparison between Kota Bharu, Malaysia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 143.889 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 263,348 Franc (RM1,830) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)