Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 163.051 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,610,738 Franc (16,012 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)