Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 156.654 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,570,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,295,431 Franc (14,653 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)