Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.023 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 240,123 Franc (Php19,972) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)