Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.729 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 437,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 334,746 Franc (Php28,541) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)