Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.739 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 383,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 283,179 Franc (Php26,370) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (42 minutes ago)