Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 373,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 300,416 Franc (59,932 Lek) in Korçë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)