Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.751 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 244,603 Franc (1,392TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)