Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.821 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 415,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 323,321 Franc (2,158TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)