Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.189 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 436,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 337,503 Franc (2,553TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)