Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.690 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,312,886 Franc (руб 266,169) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)