Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.040 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 239,672 Franc (₨29,811) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)