Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.024 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 397,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 312,357 Franc (₨34,612) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (about 1 hour ago)