Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,030 Franc in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)