Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.865 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,396,990 Franc (748,929 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)