Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06570 XOF / UZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,784 Franc (88,034 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)