Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15028 XOF / UZS *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,188 Franc (34,525 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)