Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06496 XOF / UZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,020 Franc (77,273 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)