Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.808 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 913,576 Franc (¥190,029) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)