Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.229 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,070,526 Franc (€1,626) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)