Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.794 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,661,125 Franc (€2,525) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)