Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.421 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,597,990 Franc (¥294,753) in Kobe.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (23 minutes ago)