Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.641 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,841,507 Franc (170,748 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)