Cost of living comparison between Kluang, Malaysia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 138.402 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 312,500 Franc (RM2,258) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)