Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 139.755 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 271,845 Franc (RM1,945) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)