Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 137.640 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 327,887 Franc (RM2,382) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)