Cost of living comparison between Klaipėda, Lithuania and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.610 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,571,623 Franc (€2,397) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)