Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.800 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 895,668 Franc (€1,364) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)