Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.310 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 891,542 Franc (51,504 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)