Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.468 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,616,834 Franc (92,561 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)