Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.667 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,628,376 Franc (92,170 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)